This post isn’t about me, per se.
I have a personal pinterest account where I keep the majority of my pins. I also have a wawbat account (with little content) and a professional one that is understandably detached from alla-dat.
Pinterest is a crazy time sucker if I allow it, but I love it for inspiration and recipes… for ah-ha moments and even how-to videos on all manner of things. It’s especially fun when I think I came up with a brilliant idea and then I click and find that it’s been done (sometimes better!) by someone else.
But there are some things that are just little – but awesome – in their easy fix to some of the tiniest (first world) problems we sometimes face. I thought to add a few here.
Without further ado… why didn’t I think of this?
- USE MAGAZINE RACKS (metal, wood, or plastic) TO CORRAL WRAPS
- Or PASTA!
3. USE CLIP HANGERS TO CLIP and HANG BAGS
4. MESH LAUNDRY BAGS CAN STORE POTATOES, ONIONS, GARLIC…
5. USE LIDDED PLASTIC or GLASS CONTAINERS to hold matches and keep them dry (for storage or camping) with a striking surface made of sandpaper!
and one of my all time favorites?
6. USE YOUR SCANNER/PRINTER to make TEMPLATES FOR HANGING STUFF! especially those hard to position things.
Links to images online: